Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #23

Although several of the 23 Things frustrated me overall I am glad that I had the experience. I now at least have a working knowledge of what is available. I know I will use some of the 23 things like photostory and some of the other photo options. I'm still not a blogger or a blog reader by nature, but I will consider further uses of my blog.



The best thing about the program was that you could do it at your own pace. Some things I'd seen or used so they took me less time. The use of a blog was a great way to enter our insights and problems. It was interesting to see others comments.



I must say I'm glad I'm finished since I'm squeeking in at the last second! Thanks to all the coaches who put this program together. I hope that there will be other offerings in the future.

No comments: