Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #21

I really enjoy using photostory. This past school year I used it for the first time with my students. They loved it. They created a photostory of a famous Texan. Hearing their voice on the video was probably what they loved most. Later in the year I offered it as a presentation option and many groups chose to use it. This was the first time I had actually created a whole story myself. It was fun to do it. I'm not sure how often I will make photostories for my class since I'll be working on making flips for the new active boards. However, I will definitely teach my students how to use it. I think that it's a great presentation tool. Here's my photostory on the Houston Arboretum and Nature Center. The sound is a little low so you may need to turn up your speakers. Enjoy.

1 comment:

sleeping dogs2 said...

That was very interesting. I have not done Thing 21 yet so I hope I will be able to figure it out.