Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thing #5




I've actually used the flickr website before though never explored it. My husband posted our wedding and honeymoon pictures on the flickr last year. So if anyone wants to see a ton of pictures of someone else's wedding search debus galbraith wedding and there I'll be! It was a great way to send all those pictures to family and friends.


It was interesting how you could search through different groups. I'm teaching summer camp at the Houston Arboretum and Nature Center and next week we are studying predators. I did a search for predators and found I needed to narrow my search. I got a bunch of pictures of the airplane called the predator. When I added animals to the search I had much better results. Here are some of my favorite pictures. The kingfisher with the lizard is by far the best!

2 comments:

VWB said...

fascinating pictures...but not so much before breakfast!

Grendel said...

I really like your pictures, but then--one of my favorite books is about a man who shadows rats in the alleys and trash bins of New York City for a year....You are doing great. Keep up the good work!