Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thing #13

I liked the del.icio.us website. It is easy to use and seems like a good way to keep all your research in one place. I usually prefer to do my work on my home computer so I do have the problem of having to bookmark on favorites on several computers. Del.icio.us solves this problem. I also like the social aspect of this site. It can be frustrating to be looking for something but just not be able to find it. By looking at others favorite sites perhaps you'll find what you need. I think it would be great for a grade level team to have a tag so that we could all share the same sites. It could make planning that much easier.

I intend to keep using this site.

1 comment:

SFoster said...

I am in the process of finishing "Thing #13" and can't wait to finish. I also get frustrated about bookmarking on different computers and then having difficulty find what I'm looking for. Hope del.icio.us works for you!