Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thing #19

The list of 2.0 awards winners is a good place to start when looking for a reputable site for whatever you are doing. I searched a few sites, but didn't find many (other than the ones we have already played with) that would be useful to my classroom. However, I did register for .docstoc. I'm not sure how much I will use this resource, but it does offer some ideas. I searched for elementary writing and found some interesting documents on different types of writing.

For fun I also looked at Im cooked since I love to cook. What a fun site. It shows videos of people cooking their food. And if you join you can post your videos. It's the next food network star! I immediately thought of a friend of mine who is pretty well terrified of cooking. I've given her the easiest cookbooks in the world and still fear reigns. I'm sending this one on to her. Perhaps seeing a cook in action will help her.

No comments: